Training Courses for those who work and play with under 5’s.
All courses are created and delivered by Nicola Burke and can be delivered within your setting.
- Courses explore musical activities for children aged birth to five.
- Courses are workshop style offering an introduction to music for early years and are fun and informative, exploring ways in which music compliments and contributes to other areas of learning and development.
- Courses demonstrate how easily music can be incorporated into any Early Years setting without practitioners needing any previous musical knowledge or experience.
- Courses support the Early Years Foundation Stage and include both adult led activities and activities which respond to and nurture child initiated music making.
- Courses include the use of film, practical exercises and group discussions to explore ways in which music making supports all areas of the EYFS.